==> Please note this is my personal Belly Bandit review. If you were looking for the official website, click here <==
The Belly bandit is an awesome product for use. The strength of the product against my skin provided much needed support post-pregnancy. It toned my stomach back to its original size and allowed me to wear my jeans a lot quicker than some people. I simply placed it on my lower abdomen, secured it with fasteners and was able to secure my jeans in place as well.
The Bamboo Belly Bandit is so useful because it allowed me to fit back into my size 10 jeans two weeks after pregnancy. I was able to fit into my post-pregnancy clothing easily and at the same time I was able to work out. It definitely allowed my body to repair itself after giving birth to twins. My first child was easier to bounce back from it, but looking back I should have bought a Belly Bandit. It made that uncomfortable feeling in my stomach disappear. Plus, it does not show when you are wearing a dress.
It fits so closely and securely that it does not move and no one at the party is going to believe that you are looking so slim so quickly. It was definitely unbelievable. You can get a Belly Bandit coupon online, helping you to save some dollars. The Belly Bandit coupon can take off as much as two dollars or more in some cases. It retails for $52.99 and if you look for the right sale you can get it cheaper.
Does Belly Bandit Work?
- Yes, I was able to wear my size 10 jeans two weeks after giving birth to multiples!
- The product is medical grade and can be wrapped to give back support, stomach support or total mid body support.
- The compression binder helps your body move back to its original look.
- The Belly Bandit helps support the back and when breastfeeding helps with posture.
Did I mention that I love it? You can try to get along without this and suffer from back pain, stomach pain and the grueling task of working out the old-fashioned way. You know without any gym membership, in your home when you get that spare minute of relief? This almost never happens; so using the Belly Bandit for compression can enhance the workout potential of daily tasks like cleaning the house.
Is Belly Bandit Safe?
- Yes, the elastic in the product is made to help minimize stretch marks, and reduce the size of your belly.
- It supports abdomen muscle strength without pain
The Bamboo Belly Bandit is made of 100 percent organic fabric so the feel is super-soft and the way it fits is pure ecstasy. I had an emergency c section a few days before my planned c-section and wore Belly Bandit afterwards. The pain in that area was simply unreal and the compression of the band relieved it. I could stand up straight without pain which was the most important thing to me. I hated walking around the house bowled over in constant pain. In some cultures they have been using a belly wrap for centuries.
We just started sensationalizing it here. The product delivers constant pressure so that the area will flatten comfortably without any grueling regime. You can put this on right after you give birth to enhance your chances for maximum effect. I love that the Belly Bandit can be worn up to three years after pregnancy and still help trim my waist! Some cultures bind their bellies for up to a year post-pregnancy.
When to Start Wearing Belly Bandit
- Post-pregnancy is the most preferred method
- When your stomach area feels heavy and uncomfortable
- Anytime you need to have your body looking slimmer
- When working out it may actually increase your chances of a pre-pregnancy look.
- Even if you had your baby three years ago the product can still provide support and tone
How Often Should You Wear the Belly Bandit?
- The recommended time is four to eight weeks
- Wearing it both day and night is the way to see quick results.
I have to say that it was a little strange wearing it all the time. But it was well worth it, when I saw myself in size 10 jeans two weeks later. It is really easy to put on, just wrap it and snap it. Rather it should be secured with the Velcro and it has to be tight enough to fit snugly against your tummy.
How to Wear Belly Bandit?
- Begin with your belly button and then wrap it around.
- Put it on your bed flat and lay on it to make sure you get a good fit.
The Belly Bandit is not recommended for women while they are pregnant. It compresses; so do not use it while pregnant. The Kourtney Kardashian Belly Bandit model is super cute! It looks like lingerie. I cannot believe how nice it is, and would love to have worn this one! Of course, Kourtney herself used one and it is defiantly sexier than its bamboo fabric cousin. Maybe you should buy one for a sexy night out or fancy party time and the other for everyday. It is made of lace, and it is fixed with fasteners almost like a corset.
Belly Bandit Like Products
- Cinch Tummy Wrap
- Postpartum abdominal binder
- Pro sprit Velcro weight belt
The time that I spent getting it one was literally two minutes. I did not find it uncomfortable or hard to workout with. But some other moms have found it to be extremely painful. I think it all depends on your body and your sensitivity to a compression. Plus, you may have other health issues going on that can affect that area. The Bamboo Belly Bandit worked for me and the best part about it is that it is natural. There are no pills or tummy tucks needed and it is a safe holistic way of taking care of yourself. What isn’t great about that?